All my artwork is digital media only. I gave up traditional art a while ago since I moved around so much for school - it wasn't practical to keep schlepping around paints, huge sketchbooks, pastels, and what have you. However, within the digital media range, I am proficient at several different styles. You will see examples below of pixel art, cel-shaded art, digital paintings, vectors, characters with greater or lesser degrees of caricature, and communication design. I am willing to draw just about anything, but I am best at drawing horses and birds. I am also good at dragons and gryphons. I can draw other animals, as well as humans, but don't expect 100% accuracy unless you give me an exact photo ref!
Wacom Graphire Tablet and mouse
Scanner (for sketches)
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CS3
ArtRage Studio Pro
Windows 7 Microsoft Paint (if you really want me to use it...)
Avatars and Logos
$10 or 800 to $20 or 1600 - depends on complexity of animation
start at $30 or 2400
$10 or 800
One character/subject, simple or no background
start at $15 or 1200
Complex background, complex subject, gradient shading, or multiple characters
start at $25 or 2000
One character, simple or no background
start at $15 or 1200
Complex background, complex subject, or multiple characters
start at $40 or 3200
start at $50 or 4000
Fully customizable to match your pet budgie's appearance. Must have photo refs from different angles available.
$8 or 640
ACEOsThe only traditional media I will be doing. I can ship these to you, provided you pay for shipping and handling.
$8 or 640 , plus S&H
For more examples of my work, please check out my gallery.Drawings | Paintings | Vector | Vexel | Graphic Design | Fan Art
- You note me about what you are interested in. Tell me what style you want, the genre (poster, avatar, painting, etc.), and any particular size requirements. I will either accept or decline the commission, and give you my personal email address (it's easier to use than dA's notes).
- For avatars, logos, line art, and adoptables: I request full payment up front. No refunds are available.
- For drawings and paintings: I give you an estimate of how much it will cost, depending on complexity of character, scene, or technique. I request 1/4 of the money to be paid up front. After the money is received, I will draw up a sketch for your approval and describe to you my plans for completion. You can then tell me any modifications you would like to see, or cancel the commission. Once the commission is complete, I expect the other 3/4 of the estimated price before I will send you the full file.
If you have any questions, please comment here! Please send commission requests to my notes.
- All drawings and paintings will be 9"x12" 300 dpi unless otherwise specified. You will receive the full size image upon completion.
- By default, all commissions are for personal or noncommercial use only (you cannot sell my work). If you want to use my work for commercial purposes, please let me know and we can negotiate different licensing.
- I reserve the right to display commissions in my personal gallery. If I want to sell it, I will discuss the matter with you first.
- I accept the following forms of payment:- PayPal- Amazon Payments- Postal money orders- deviantART Points